“If we never fall, we can never get up.”
“Sometimes you need to hit the bottom to know that you are falling.”
“Mountaintops are great, but fruit only grows in the valley.”
These are a few of my favorite sayings. They inspire me when I am feeling low, burnt out or just plain tired of fighting the good fight. We all experience trials, some worse than others, but none the less, we all experience them. If we take each trial and treat it as an opportunity to grow than maybe we could all stop grumbling and start growing.
Take each moment that you are given as the gift that it is. Allow God to be the maker and creator that He is in your life. He never stops trying to help us grow, to help us to change from a fallen sinful man into a godly worshipper of Him. For some of us, that can only come in the form of trials.
Learn to thank God for everything and allow Him to use each and every moment, good and bad, to change you, to make you more like Jesus. For in this suffering there is hope, there is peace, there is healing.
As always, God Bless you till we meet again…
- God Never Promised That He Wouldn’t Give Us More Than We Can Handle! (foodforthoughtfromgodsword.wordpress.com)
- The Eye of the Storm By Dr. Charles Stanley (abrandcalledmeblog.wordpress.com)
- The Selfish Scheme (The Trick of I) Part 2 (foodforthoughtfromgodsword.wordpress.com)
- Be Still. (jacobmsmith.wordpress.com)
- How Does Jesus Fit Into Your Problems? (foodforthoughtfromgodsword.wordpress.com)
- Suffering And Healing (allsaintsrussellville.net)
- Suffering (lukeandian.wordpress.com)
- Why Me? (unshakablehope.wordpress.com)
- Painful Victory (brokenbelievers.com)
- Experiencing Suffering (emilymblog.wordpress.com)